Friday, November 2, 2012

1200 Calories

It is hard to eat only 1200 calories. REALLY HARD! Especially with dear boyfriend and I eating out a lot. And not having a kitchen to cook in. I can't wait until I have an apartment to cook in. It will be so nice!

So this week I have pretty much blown the diet. I've gone over my calories every day except Monday.

Wondering what I eat? Not particularly healthy things, but I figure if I keep the calorie count low it's okay. That will be phase two of my weightloss plan later on.

Monday:
Breakfast- Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
Lunch- BBQ Chicken Salad with Ranch dressing
Dinner- Cool Ranch Doritos and a 6" Turkey Sub from Subway
Total Calories = 1040

Tuesday:
Breakfast- none... oops.
Lunch- Personal sized Pepperoni pizza
Dinner- Fried pickles, and Hot Lips platter at Baumhowers. So many calories, but so good!
Total Calories = 1590

Wednesday:
Breakfast- BoRounds and a Cajun Filet Chicken Biscuit from Bojangles. Again... not healthy at all.
Lunch- Banana, Turkey and Cheese Sandwich with Lettuce and Olives.
Dinner- Fried Flounder, Mashed potatoes, and a slice of cheese pizza
Total Calories= 1534

Thursday:
Breakfast- Yogurt covered pretzels
Lunch- Tri-color pasta with marinara sauce
Dinner- Pho Dac Biet and Sprite
Total Calories- = 1280 BETTER!!!

Friday (Today):
Breakfast- McDonald's Parfait
Snack- Corn Flakes with Peanut Butter
Lunch- Salad with Italian dressing, and Tilapia filet.
Dinner- Not sure. Hopefully something in the cafeteria is edible.
Total Calories = prior to dinner 635. Don't worry, I will finish eating.

Here is to staying on track with the calorie counting! After I am down 15lb I think I may go Paleo. Any opinions out there?

Julia

SW: 180
CW: 177.. up a pound... lame!
GW: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment