Friday, November 9, 2012

A Week of Diet Review

I figure I should probably review my diet again today. I've been keeping track of it via MyFitnessPal on my phone. It breaks down the number of calories I need all the way down to microgroups. I generally do okay with my calorie totals and struggle with the microgroups.

Monday:
Breakfast- Turkey Sausage Links, Grits, Hashbrown for 360 calories
Lunch- BBQ Chicken Salad with Ranch for 260 calories
Dinner- Milo's Cheeseburger and Fries for 750 calories (YIKES!)
Exercise- Jogging for 20 minutes, Calisthenics for 5 minutes
Total Food Calories: 1370
Net Calories after Exercise: 1100

Tuesday:
Breakfast- Bacon, Tater tots, banana for 353 calories
Lunch- Personal cheese pizza for 416 calories
Dinner- Breadstick and Macaroni and Cheese with Chicken for 552 calories
Exercise- Calisthenics for 10 minutes
Total Food Calories: 1321
Net Calories after Exercise: 1274

Wednesday:
Breakfast- Breakfast muffin for 250 calories
Lunch- Broccoli, Chicken Finger Panini for 474 calories
Dinner- Loaded Baked Potato with Steak Tips for 630 calories
Snack- Mini Heath Bar Blizzard for 360 calories
Exercise- Jogging for 20 minutes
Total Food Calories: 1714
Net Calories after Exercise: 1498....not the best day ever.

Thursday:
Breakfast- Honey Nut Cheerios, Yogurt, Bite of Banana for 239 calories
Lunch- McDonalds McChicken and small fries for 590 calories
Dinner- Pho Dac Biet for 350 calories
Total Food Calories: 1179....Probably on the low end. That pho bowl was HUGE!

So I don't feel that my calorie count is too high this week. Better than usual. If only ice cream had less calories! Sometimes you just need that sweet fix. Hopefully I can start substituting fruit for desserts. We will try.

I didn't workout yesterday for the only time all week. I haven't worked out today yet either... Hopefully tonight the dear boyfriend and I can do something active.

Julia

SW: 180
CW: 178...bleh. I really want this number to go down. Maybe I will invest in a digital scale that gives 10ths.
GW: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment