Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh why must the food be so good?!?!

So today I messed up. And it's only 12:45pm. Great.

We went to Salsarita's for lunch. I ordered the small bowl, no cheese or sour cream, a little guacamole. I thought I was doing good. Then they asked if I wanted the combo and without thinking I said "sure!". Now, one serving of tortilla chips later I am stuffed. This has made me uncomfortable and honestly I could vomit I ate so much. What started as a 450 calorie lunch turned into an 800 calorie lunch all for a few mediocre tortilla chips. Gross.

On the good side, I am 1/3 for exercise this weekend. I ran the first day of the c25k plan this morning. It was definitely challenging but felt good. My new iphone is great because it takes care of keeping track of time and what is next for me. I love how it just barely interrupts my music when it tells me to switch to run/walk.

Tonight is an Alabama game. Hopefully I can control my binge eating.

Julia

SW: 180
CW: 177
GW: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment